Our retained marketing consultancy service gives you access to a qualified Chartered Marketer for an agreed time per month to suit your budget. This can include face-to-face meetings and remote support by email and telephone.
Pro-active and adaptable, our retained agreement can include any mix of our services, including:
Marketing advice, ideas and recommendations
Ensure that you implement your marketing activities effectively, saving you the hassle of making costly mistakes. Together we can:
- Better understand your customers and how you can deliver great value to them.
- Analyse the effectiveness of your current marketing activities.
- Explore your ideas and come up with creative new ones to attract more of the customers or clients you want.
- Develop a practical strategic plan to meet your business objectives.
Our advice is tailored to your business, not attached to the latest bandwagon. Take advantage of this service if you want:
- Relevant and up-to-date marketing advice – a short-cut to the knowledge you need.
- Creative ideas to better understand, target and communicate with your market.
- Pro-active recommendations from a marketing specialist who is on your side.
Marketing coaching and mentoring
If you are a business owner you have to be in the business of marketing. But if you don’t already have a marketing background, that’s a whole new set of knowledge to acquire. So what better way to increase your knowledge than “on the job” in a way that is directly applicable to your immediate needs?
Marketing coaching is ideal for business owners and those within their business with a marketing role including:
- A business owner who needs to make better use of their time to address their marketing challenges.
- A director who has responsibility for marketing but no marketing background.
- Someone moving from a sales role into marketing who needs a new perspective.
- An administrator who is increasingly picking up marketing duties and wants to be more effective.
- An apprentice or trainee brought in to kick-start marketing activities who could benefit from someone else’s experience.
Managing, monitoring and analysis of marketing activities
Stop taking a piecemeal approach to ongoing marketing activities and one-off campaigns and start getting real results by:
- Planning activities against agreed objectives.
- Briefing specialist suppliers to get best value from them.
- Monitoring and analysing results.
- Making recommendations for future improvements.
Clarity Marketing does not provide a full agency service. Instead we prefer to work with your own staff, with your preferred suppliers, or source suppliers that suit your needs to get you the best results.
But we do have great skills in copy writing, content management, email communications and more that we can provide as part of this retained service with the advantage that we already know your business and your customers.